Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Recommendation! I LOVE these chicks!

Yesterday on my Pinterest, I pinned an awesome necklace pendant that I had just bought for my daughter and I. Being that we spend our summers wandering as much as possible (in an RV, no less), and that this quote is what I consider the motto for my life, I thought it was perfect. This is it:



Do ya love it? I do!  You should hustle over to Gypsyville.com and get one.  I would like to order one of everything from the store, love the clothes and the accessories. It suits my style perfectly, and everything that Dust and Wanderlust stands for. A bit romantic, a bit rough, a dreamer, funky, pretty fierce and a gypsy wanderer at heart.

And, I didn't even get to the other part yet.  They LOVE junk! They're Junk Gypsies, I dig it! They have a great blog. You should check it out. I suspect that as a reader of mine, you'll fit in just fine.  They're just some people who followed their vision and their hearts and ended up on the right side of their dreams.  Inspiring!

Here's the blog, check it out.

http://www.gypsyville.com/our_story.asp

2 comments:

  1. wow - i read this post and thought: you're speaking about me! :)

    that j.r.r. tolkien quote is the tagline of my life as well.

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great quote! Everyone should live by that!

    ReplyDelete