Sunday, January 29, 2012

Welcome to the New Digs!

Hi Readers! Welcome to the new page and thank you for making your way over. This is going to be my new home, I hope that you pull up a chair and join me.
I started this journey nine months ago on a recommendation by friends. It was outside of my comfort zone but firmly at the top of my Bucket List.  I was totally unprepared for the life it would take on and the inspiration I'd find by being a writer on a regular basis, and by having the love and support of you guys, my audience.
Over these months, I have grown, I have learned and I have found my True North. I have found every day magic and inspiration and I have you to thank.
Thank you a million times over. I hope that I can give back to you a fraction of what you have given to me by your support, your following of this blog and your recommendations of my blog to other people. I am humbled.
XOXO,
M

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad i've found your blog during the beginning of a new transition for you!

    dorothy

    ReplyDelete